The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit is one of most efficient ways to keep cool,indoors or out! You can rely on this Portable Evaporative Cooler for all cooling needs during those hot summer months. The unit is extremely powerful and cools with no harmful refrigerants! Its large airflow capacity allows for superior cooling that can cover up to 700 sq. ft. lowering the temperature 15 to 25 degrees. Remember the chill of getting out of a swimming pool on a hot day? That's evaporative cooling. Evaporative cooling units create this natural effect and provide a constant flow of cool, refreshing air into hot, uncomfortable environments. The heart of this evaporative cooling system is the evaporative KUUL Pads. A pump pushes water over the pads and a fan pulls the air through the pads. The water evaporates within the pads and the air passing through the pads is cooled. Port-A-Cool products are manufactured in the USA in Center, Texas.
- Air Delivery: CFM 3,000
- Total Amps: 5.6 amp
- Dimensions: 29 inch W x 25 inch D x 38 inch H
- Water Capacity: 16 gallons. Comes with garden hose hookup, or can also be filled manually.
- Cooling Capacity of 700 sq. ft. Lowers temperature 15 to 25 degrees
- Durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
- Centrifugal Air Delivery System. No fan blades
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate, right out of the box
- Adjustable louvers
- Uses high-efficiency KUUL Pads rigid media and tap water to generate 10-25 degree cooler air
- Operates for a fraction of the cost of A/C
Port-A-Cool Cyclone 3000 Product Data Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 11 June, 2012.