The market leader for HEPA vacuums introduces the newest model to its product line-up. Pullman-Holt's 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability. Designed for professional cleaning, this canister style vacuum has a superior, low profile design that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to use. Unlike similar canister HEPA vacuums, the 390ASB is equipped with a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified, a standard feature on all Pullman-Holt HEPA Vacuums.
- A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.
- HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC007.
- Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage.
- Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
- Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.
- Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch
|Model: ||390ASB |
|Product Code: ||B160535 |
|Motor: ||1.5 HP |
|Motor Type: ||2-stage, air-thru |
|Amps: ||11.8 |
|Waterlift||97 in. |
|CFM: ||100 |
|Noise Level: ||65 decibels|
|Construction ||Chrome plated steel tank, injection molded base and lid |
|Cord: ||25 ft. |
|Filters: ||HEPA Filter (B160534) |
Disposable paper filter bag, 4 gallon (1/2 bu.) (B600900)
|Weight: ||18 lbs. |
|Warranty: ||1 year |
|Replacement Tool Kit|
|6 ft. hose, telescopic steel wand, two-position ergo slide floor tool, dusting tool, upholstery tool and crevice tool - B160666||B100309|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 July, 2010.